Toronto Transportation: Driving Directions
There are several ways to get to the Toronto 400-series highways have their exits measure kilometre measured from each highway's start point):
- From the west via the 401, access Toronto's west end via the 427 (401 Exit 352) south to the QEW/Gardiner Expressway, east into downtown
- From the east via the 401, access Toronto's east side via the 404 Don Valley Parkway (401 Exit 375) south to the Gardiner Expressway, and then west into downtown.
- From the west via the QEW which becomes the Gardiner Expressway, running along the waterfront into Toronto's downtown (and continuing into the Don Valley Parkway...
- From Pearson International Airport, take the 427 south to the QEW/Gardiner Expressway east along the waterfront into the downtown core
- From the north via Highway 400 which bring traffic from Sudbury, Parry Sound and Barrie to Toronto. Either
- continue on the 400 south, which becomes Black Creek Drive and Weston Road, OR
- head west on Highway 401 7 km to Exit 352 to Highway 427, heading south to the QEW & Gardiner Expressway east into Toronto.